PII is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and customer service
- Your information helps us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests and needs.
- To improve our website and service
- We continually work to improve our solution and website based on information and feedback we receive from you as a user and customer.
- To quickly process your transactions
- Your information, whether public or private will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- Your information helps us ensure we can help you as well as possible to satisfy your customer service requests.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. We therefore do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles any CC transactions.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Do We Use 'cookies'?
See more on our dedicated cookie page
If Users Disable Cookies in Their Browser:
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
Do We Disclose Any Information to Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
For California Residents Only: California Online Privacy Protection Act
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
All users of the Service may make any changes to their information at any time by contacting customer support (see https://bluestonepim.com/contact).
We honor Do Not Track signals and we do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
We do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act) Compliance
We do not collect any information from anyone under 16 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 16 years old or older.
Fair Information Practices Compliance
To be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify appropriate messages as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from the desired correspondence.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our service at http://bluestonepim.com/terms
Evert van de Beekstraat 104
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, 1118CN
Last Edited on 2018-01-11