How Isola improved digital business processes
Isola is a producer and supplier of high-quality functional solutions for roofs, walls, floors and foundations, such as roof coverings, foundation wall membranes, windows and doors. Enjoying a leading position in the home market (Norway), Isola has established a strong presence in many other markets across Europe as well.
Building & Industrial Manufacturing
Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, UK, Germany, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Slovenia
Number of SKUs
Isola selected Bluestone PIM due to its functionality, platform flexibility, and a rich portfolio of additional Apps that makes it easy to expand our solution on demand.
Christine Øvrum Halvorsen, Web Editor at Isola
Thanks to implementing Bluestone PIM, Isola:
- No single reference point for product information across the company’s operations
- Large amount of work on product information was done and stored in Excel files
- The need to simplify the data flow with third-party databases such as NOBB and FINFO (construction databases)
- Integrated ERP, CMS and the external databases with Bluestone PIM to improve processes of maintaining product information
- Eliminated need for manual updating product information
- Established clear processes for product information enrichment which affects attributes, catalogues and digital media
Would you like similar results? Request a demo
- One secure environment for company’s product information
- Improved transition towards a shared master source for product information
- Better collaboration between Isola’s departments on product information, resulting in improved quality of data
Free case study
Implementing Product Information Management.