How Wilhelmsen uses PIM for global business
With offices in 125 countries, supporting non-stop operations in 2,200 port locations across the globe, Wilhelmsen Ships Service has the largest maritime services network in the world. The maritime industry’s trusted partner in port, on board and offshore, their portfolio of products and services are available in every market and region, to every conceivable vessel type.
Maritime products & services
Global: 125 countries
2,200 port locations
Wilhelmsen Ships Service implemented Bluestone PIM due to its scalability, connectivity features, and tools for effective collaboration. It has allowed us not only to manage product-related information in an efficient and meaningful way but also to provide our customers with a great seamless experience across online, mobile and offline sales channels
Li Minting, Product Data Manager for Marine Products at Wilhelmsen Ships Service
Thanks to implementing Bluestone PIM, Wilhelmsen Ships Service:
- Manage product information of a globally operating company with the ability to adjust to context-specific needs, such as language, currency, metric values, delivery details, or availability
- Provide an omnichannel product experience
- Find a flexible and scalable solution to meet current and future business demands of the world’s largest maritime services network
- Implement Bluestone PIM to improve quality of product data and provide different stakeholders with relevant information wherever and however they need it.
- Enhance Bluestone PIM platform capabilities with custom-made solutions based on WSS’s business-specific requirements
- Integrate with Episerver content management system using Bluestone PIM API
Would you like similar results? Request a demo
- Enhanced product catalog management, including the ablility to provide context-specific product content, feeding online product pages and improved quality of printed catalogs
- Omnichannel efficiency - serving the convenience of customers by allowing them to interact with products seamlessly in every sales channel, online or offline, leaving no channel behind
- PIM experience enriched with collaboration features and additional Apps - Web Preview, External Media Library, Category Management and Scheduled Tasks - for more efficient workflow
Free case study
PIM for a Global Business.